You're just trying to get home after a long day of work. Maybe your child is sick. Maybe you're late for dinner with friends you haven't seen in months. No matter the reason, you know you should probably ease up on the gas, but you don't. You're going so fast that you don't see the cop until it's too late.
Traffic violations can result in dire consequences for those pulled over, depending on the circumstances, such as financial strain, being prohibited from operating a motor vehicle, or even imprisonment.
Let Zelli & Cahill, P.C. help you. We handle cases involving such traffic offenses as:
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI)/Felony DWI
- Driving while ability impaired (DWAI)
- Reckless driving
- Driving without proof of insurance
- Aggravated unlicensed operation
- Distracted driving
- Repeat traffic offenses
- Commercial drivers license matters (CDL)
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license or registration
- Trucking safety violations
- Department of Motor Vehicles administrative hearings
- Traffic Violations Bureau appeals
Zelli & Cahill, P.C. has represented clients in the Islandia, Southampton, and Riverhead town Courts, as well as in the village Courts and the New York State courts.